Horizon Digital Finance, LLC ("HDF") is not acting as a lender, bank, credit union or finance company (collectively, “Lender”) related to this request for a loan/finance offer for automobile financing, refinancing and/or purchase (each, a “Financing”). The HDF service facilitates a consumer’s request for loan/finance offers process through select Lenders, and if credit is not available through those Lenders, then you authorize HDF to share your information with its affiliates and select lead generators to further facilitate credit on your behalf (“Credit Sources”). A current list of Lenders and Credit Sources to which your information may be sent is available by checking the Lender Directory.
Further, HDF or any Lender or Credit Source who receives your information, may contact you at any of the phone numbers you have provided, using text messages, prerecorded or artificial voice messages, or an automatic telephone dialing system, even if the phone number is a cell phone number or if the contact results in a charge to you. Additionally, HDF may send nonpublic personal or loan/finance offer information to you via text message or email. Your consent is to be effective even if your calling numbers are included in a do-not-call list or registry.
Important information about procedures for requesting a loan/finance offer and for opening a new account. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: When you request loan/finance offers for or open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you.
The following list represents the general guidelines that HDF uses in its pre-qualification process for the Lenders:
- You and/or co-qualifier must be at least 18 years of age (or such other minimum age in your state of residence)
- Minimum income of $1,800 per month or $21,600 per year
- No open bankruptcies
- Lives in a state where HDF is currently doing business, (we're in 48 states, not in Alaska or Hawaii)
- Minimum Vehicle Requirements:
- 100,000 maximum mileage for Private Party offers, 125,000 maximum for all other offer types
- 10 years old or newer
- Minimum Loan/Finance Amount $8,000
- FICO scores of 500 or greater
- Applicant has not submitted a loan/finance offer form in the past 31 days for the same loan/finance type
- Customers intent when submitting the loan/finance offer form was to finance a new or used vehicle or refinance an existing vehicle
Note: These guidelines are subject to change without notice at any time. You can still submit a request for loan/finance offers for consideration even if you do not meet one or all of the above guidelines (except for the state restrictions stated above). Meeting these guidelines does not guarantee loan/finance approval through any participating Lender(s).
Consent And Authorization For A Credit Bureau Report
- All statements made in this pre-qualification are true and correct, and are made for the purpose of obtaining a Loan or Financing
- You are at least 18 years of age (or such other age of majority applicable to your state of residence).
- Authorization is given to HDF and the Lender(s) to obtain my credit report in connection with this loan/finance offer request form, any credit application or transaction resulting from the form, future extensions of credit, for any aspect of the credit transaction, and including but not limited to reviewing my account, taking collection action, or any other permissible purpose under the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act;
- Authorization is given to HDF, the Lender(s) and the Credit Sources to use and share the information you provide to HDF in order to process your request for credit;
- By submitting your information, you give your consent for the sharing of information about your request between the Lenders and HDF, and authorize HDF to post the results on the Web Site for your review
- HDF and the Lenders (excluding any auto dealer) make no representations or warranties, express or implied, to any applicant or borrower regarding the value, condition or identification of the vehicle to be purchased;
- Upon your request, we will inform you whether we requested a credit report and provide the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished the report.
Last Updated: 08/02/2018